Avril Lavigne - Take Me Away Bonez Tour



Avril Lavigne - Take Me Away Bonez Tour
Avril Lavigne - Take Me Away Bonez Tour 2005 !!! Lyrics



Take Me Away



I cannot find a way

To describe it

It's there

Inside

All I do is hide

I wish

That it

Would just go away

What would

You do?

You do?

If you knew...

What would you do?



All the pain

I thought I knew

All these thoughts lead back to you

Back to what

Was never said

Back and forth

Inside my head

I can't handle this confusion

I'm unable

Come and take me away



I feel

Like I

Am alone

All by

Myself

I need to get around this

My words

Are cold

I don't want them to hurt you

If I

Show you

I don't think you'd understand

Cause no one understsands



All the pain

I thought I knew

All these thoughts lead back to you

Back to what

Was never said

Back and

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos