Avril Lavigne- I Don't Have to Try (lyrics)



Avril Lavigne- I Don't Have to Try (lyrics)
Please Send in more song requests!



Lyrics:



I'm the one, I'm the one who knows the dance

I'm the one, I'm the one who's got the prance

I'm the one, I'm the one who wears the pants

I wear the pants

I'm the one who tells you what to do

You're the one, you're the one if I let you

I'm the one, I'm the one who wears the pants

I wear the pants



Hey you, follow me or take the lead

Can't you see

Don't you question me

You just do what I say



I don't care what you're sayin

I don't care what you're thinkin

I don't care about anything

Get ready, get ready cus I'm happening

I don't care what you're sayin

I don't care what you're thinkin

I don't care about anything

Get ready, get ready cus I'm on the scene



[Chorus]

I don't have to try

To make you realize

Anything I wanna do, anything I'm gonna do

Anything I wanna d

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos