Avril Lavigne-Nobody's Fool(Music Video)
Avril Lavigne-Nobody's Fool(Music Video)
Avril's Song"Nobody's Fool"Non Official,Fan Made Video
From Her Album:Let Go(2002)
One Of My Favorite Songs:D:)
I Own Nothing(Except The Editing)..It All Belongs To Avril Lavigne
LYRICS:
Step Up
Step Up
(Step Up)
Step Up
Step Up
(Step Up)
Step Up
Step Up
Step Up
Fall Back
Take a Look At Me
And You'll See I'm For Real
I Feel What Only I Can Feel
And That Don't Appeal To You
Let Me Know
And I'll Go
'Cuz I Flow
Better When My Colors Show
And That's The Way It Has To Be
Honestly
'Cuz Creativity Could Never Bloom In My Room
I Throw It All Away Before I Lie
So Don't Call Me With a Compromise
Hang Up The Phone
I've Got a Backbone Stronger Than Yours
(Step Up)
La La La La La La
(Step Up,Step Up)
La La La La La La La
(Step Up,Step Up)
La La La La La La
Ye
