I'm with you - Avril Lavigne (with Lyrics)



I'm with you - Avril Lavigne (with Lyrics)
Please rate, comment, and subscribe =)



Lyrics:



Im standing on the bridge

Im waiting in the dark

I thought that you would be here ..... by now

there is nothing but the rain

no footsteps on the ground

Im listening but there's no sound



isn't anyone trying to find me

wont somebody come take me home

its that damn cold night

trying to figure out this life

wont you take me by the hand

take me somewhere new

I dont know who u are

but I

Im with you

Im with you



Im looking for a place

Im searching for a face

is anybody here I know

'cause nothing is going right

and everything's a mess

and no one likes to be alone



isn't anyone trying to find me

wont somebody come take me home

its that damn cold night

trying to figure out this life

wont you take me by the hand

take me somewhere new

I dont

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos