Avril Lavigne - Together



Avril Lavigne - Together
© SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

No Copyright Infringement Intended





This is one of my favorits songs....

the video was made with scenes from "My Happy Ending" and "Nobady's Home".....

HQ



Here's the Lyrics::::::



Something just isn't right

I can feel it inside

The truth isn't far behind me

You can't deny



When I turn the lights out

When I close my eyes

Reality overcomes me

I'm living a lie



When I'm alone I

Feel so much better

And when Im around you

I don't feel....



....Together

It doesn't feel right at all

....Together

Together we built a wall

....Together

Holding hands we'll fall

Hands we'll fall



This has gone on so long

I realize that I need

Something good to rely on

Something for me



When I'm alone I

Feel so much better

And when Im around you

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos