Avril Lavigne - Everything Back But You Toronto Live



Avril Lavigne - Everything Back But You Toronto Live
Avril Lavigne - Everything Back But You Toronto Live 2008 !!! The Best Damn Tour - Live in Toronto is a live music DVD from Canadian singer Avril Lavigne. It was shot at the sold-out Air Canada Centre concert, in Toronto, Canada on April 7, 2008 during her worldwide tour "The Best Damn Tour 2008".



Everything Back But You



Today was the worst day I went through hell

I wish I could remove it from my mind

Two months away from you but I couldn't tell

I thought that everything was gonna be just fine



The post card that you wrote with the stupid little note

Something wasn't quite right about it

It smelt like cheap perfume

And it didnt smell like you

And there is no way you can get around it

Because you wrote



[Chorus:]

I wish you were her

You left out the 'E'

You left without me

And now you're somewhere out there

With the hey! hey! psycho babe

I hate you, why a

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos