When you're gone - Avril Lavigne [lyrics video]



When you're gone - Avril Lavigne [lyrics video]
I own the copyright of the generated video. But I do NOT own the copyright of the audio track (copyright by RCA Records) and the used pictures. So if any copyright owner is offended, please contact me!



This is my first video, I hope you like it :)



[Lyrics]:



I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm alone

And the bed where you lie is made up on your side



When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now



[Chorus]

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok

I miss you



I've never felt this way before

Everything that I do reminds me of you

And the clothes you left, the

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos