Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne (Lyrics)



Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne (Lyrics)
Hey everyone!

I made this video (my first one by the way) purely for my boyfriend and for me, and for anyone who likes it.

I used to block any reactions because I don't like spam and things like that, but I realized sometimes people want to share their thoughts, so you guys can comment from now on (but I'll check what you're writing before it gets posted if you're not a YouTube-friend :p)

Anyway, thanks for watching/listening, maybe I'll do some other songs as well someday.



Disclaimer: I do not own the song (which is Avril Lavigne's) or the pictures (I took them from the internet, I don't know who owns them but I like them). I just compiled them myself, that's all.



PS: the text is in Monotype Corsiva, Bold and Italic if you'd like to know

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos