Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow



Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow
Avril Lavigne in una delle sue interpretazioni migliori del concerto tenutosi il 10 Marzo 2005 al Nihon Budokan di Tokyo, durante il noto Bonez Tour.



letra original:



And I wanna believe you,

When you tell me that it'll be ok,

Ya I try to believe you,

But I don't

When you say that it's gonna be,

It always turns out to be a different way,

I try to believe you,

Not today, today, today, today, today...

I don't know how to feel,

tomorrow, tomorrow,

I don't know what to say,

tomorrow, tomorrow

Is a different day

It's always been up to you,

It's turning around,

It's up to me,

I'm gonna do what I have to do,

just do

Gimme a lil time,

Leave me alone a little while,

Maybe it's not too late,

not today, today, today, today, today...

I don't know how to feel,

tomorrow, tomorrow,

I don't know what to say,

tomorrow, tomorrow
Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos