Avril Lavigne I will be



Avril Lavigne I will be
Mi segundo vídeo...

La canción es I will be.



Letra:



There's nothing I could say to you

Nothing I could ever do to make you see

What you mean to me

All the pain, the tears I cried

Still you never said goodbye and now I know how far you'd go

I know I let you down but it's not like that now

This time I'll never let you go



I will be all that you want and get myself together

Cause you keep me from falling apart

All my life I'll be with you forever

To get you through the day and make everything OK



I thought that I had every thing, I didn't know what life could bring

But now I see, honestly

You're the one thing I got right

The only one I let inside

Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me

And if I let you down I'll turn it all around

'Cause I would never let you go



I will be all that you want and get myself together

'Cause

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos