Avril Lavigne - Everybody Hurts



Avril Lavigne - Everybody Hurts
Everybody feel pain, I hope for who lose somebody to be strong and have faith in life, cause every moment passed by.. and life can take us a new smile!



HERE THE LYRICS:

Don't know

Don't know, if I can do this on my own

Why do, you have to leave me?

It seems, that I'm losing something deep inside of me

Hold on, on to me



Now I see, now I see



(CHORUS)

Everybody hurts some days

It's okay to be afraid

Everybody hurts

Everybody screams

Everybody feels this way

And that's okay

La la la la la, it's okay



It feels, like nothing really matters anymore

When you're gone, I can't breathe

And I know

You never meant to make me feel this way

This can't, be happening



Now I see, now I see



CHORUS



La la la la



So many questions

So much on my mind

So many answers I can't find

I wish I could tur

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos