Avril Lavigne - My World



Avril Lavigne - My World
My first video... Okay This a Not good video... But you check out my others videos from Avril Lavigne! :)

Please add me in myspace ;)

Lyrics:

Please tell me what is taking place,

Cause I can't seem to find a trace,

Guess it must have got erased somehow,

Probablly cause I always forget,

Everytime someone tells me their name,

It's always gotta be the same.



Never wore cover up,

Always beat the boys up,

Grew up in a 5000 population town,

Made my money by cutting grass,

Got fired by fried chicken ass!

All in a small town, Napanee



You know I always stay up without sleeping,

And think to myself,

Where do I belong forever,

In whose arms, the time and place?



Can't help it if I space in a daze,

My eyes tune out the other way,

I may switch off and go in a day dream,

In this head my thoughts are deep,

But sometimes I can't even speak,



Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos