Avril Lavigne - Move Your Little Self On



Avril Lavigne - Move Your Little Self On
Avril Lavigne- Move Your Little Self On

B-side



( if you like this song just visit my page on esnips, you can find all the b-sides + her other albums there. ::

http://www.esnips.com/web/Avrillavigneb-sidess



( You have to make a account before you can download the song)



lyrics :



I will move my little self on

it won't be very much longer

one day soon he will find me

I know this because I believe



If I get to know myself better

I will be a little bit stronger

I won't forget everything you told me

yeah I miss, the way you'd hold me

the words you told me



[Chorus]

Things happen for a reason, you'll become a stronger person

when life tears you up, then you'll understand

it's never easy, but you'll know when you get there

as it tears you down, it builds you up

well, it built you up



Some girls fall, just like I did

the

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos