Avril Lavigne - Make Up ( B-side)



Avril Lavigne - Make Up ( B-side)
Avril Lavigne - Make Up ( B-side )



( if you like this song just visit my page on esnips, you can find all the b-sides + her other albums there. ::

http://www.esnips.com/web/Avrillavigneb-sidess



( You have to make a account before you can download the song)



lyrics

Layin' on the couch just,

hangin' with my boys

we're chillin' up the house tonight

I'm being myself

I'm nobody else 'cause

this is what we do alright

you'll always find



[Chorus]

I'm not wearing any make-up,

won't hide who I am,

I'll be what I am

I'm just being honest with my self once again

I'm my only friend



Kickin' off my shoes

I'm strummin' my guitar

I'm singin' songs about my life

if I could tell the truth

I'd tell you what I meant by

me, myself, and I

you'll always find



[Chorus]



No more mirrors

no more vanity

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos