Avril Lavigne WHEN YOU'RE GONE Live Acoustic cover version



Avril Lavigne WHEN YOU'RE GONE Live Acoustic cover version
myspace.com/mattlysgaard - Hey ya'll!! We're back and awesome with the new Avril Lavigne song When You're Gone. It's a deep-to-the-bone love ballad from her upcoming and more than awaited album The Best Damn Thing. I'm really convinced that this song will be released as the third single after I Can Do Better. It would be a perfect ballad-hit when autumn comes...

Anyway, I'm the long haired dude playing the guitar and singing. My little brother is harmonizing, doing percussion and playing the piano intro and outro. I really hope you like our version of the song. Again, we've stripped it down to the basics, and we both think it came out well.



I know it's a song by a girl, but a love song like this can be sung by both sexes, so all u friggin haters of out Girlfriend video: Unpack ur stupid gay-comments. LOL. We're NOT gay. We just like chick music :D



Anyway please, comment, rate, subsribe, pm me´etc.



Best, Matt :D



30.03.07

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos