Falling Down - Avril Lavigne



Falling Down - Avril Lavigne
update - 27 mar 2011: wow, this has racked up a lot of views since i uploaded it... :) you guys are awesome.



anyway, cleaned it up a bit; removed some of the notes and things.



this track can be found on the soundtrack for the movie, sweet home alabama. lyrics as follows:



If fear's what makes us decide,

Our future journey,

I'm not along for the ride

'Cause I'm still learning

To try and touch the sun,

My fingers burning.

Before you're old you are young,

Yeah, I'm still learning...



I am falling down;

Try and stop me.

It feels so good to hit the ground;

You can watch me.

Fall right on my face:

It's an uphill human race...

and I am falling down



I'm standing out in the street;

The earth is moving.

I feel it under my feet,

And I'm still proving

That I can stand my ground,

And my feet are there, haven't washed my hair

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos