Avril Lavigne - Nobodys Fool



Avril Lavigne - Nobodys Fool
Avril Lavigne - Nobodys Fool





Lyrics:



Step up, step up

Step up

Step up, step up

Step up

Step up, step up, step up



Fall back, take a look at me and you'll see I'm for real

I feel what only I can feel and if that don't appeal to you

Let me know and I'll go, 'cause I flow better when my colors show

And that's the way it has to be honestly, 'cause creativity could never bloom in my room

I'd throw it all away before I'd lie

So don't call me with the compromise

Hang up the phone, I got a back bone stronger than yours



La la la la la la

La la la la la la

La la la

La la la la la la

Yeah yeah yeah yeah



If you're trying to turn me into someone else, it's easy to see, I'm not down with that

(I'm not nobodys fool)

I'm not nobodys fool

If you're trying to turn me into something else, I've seen it enough and I'm over that

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos