Avril Lavigne Fall To Pieces



Avril Lavigne Fall To Pieces
*** Dedicated Vid ***

To my friend = TwiStedAngelNL = enjoy



*No copyright infringement intended, all copyright goes to -Avril Lavigne-*



Artist :Avril Lavigne

Song:Fall To Pieces



Lyrics:



I looked away

then I look back at you,

You try to say

the things that you can't undo,

If I had my way

I'd never get over you,

Today's the day

I pray that we make it through.



Make it through the fall,

Make it through it all.



And I don't wanna fall to pieces

I just wanna sit and stare at you.

I don't wanna talk about it

And I don't want a conversation

I just wanna cry in front of you.

I don't wanna talk about it

'Cause I'm in love with you.



You're the only one

I'd be with till the end.

When I come undone

you bring me back again.

Back under the stars,

Back into your arms.



And I

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos