Avril Lavigne and Leona Lewis - I will be (lyrics)



Avril Lavigne and Leona Lewis - I will be (lyrics)
Avril Lavigne and Leona Lewis - I will be



Lyrics:



There's nothing I could say to you

Nothing I could ever do to make you see

What you mean to me



All the pain, the tears I cried

Still you never said goodbye and now I know

How far you'd go



Bridge:

I know I let you down

But it's not like that now

This time I'll never let you go



Chorus:

I will be, all that you want

And get myself together

Cause you keep me from falling apart



All my life, I'll be with you forever

To get you through the day

And make everything okay



Verse 2:

I thought that I had everything

I didn't know what life could bring

But now I see, honestly



You're the one thing I got right

The only one I let inside

Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me



Bridge:

And if I let you down

I'll turn it all ar

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos