Avril Lavigne - Too much to ask - Legendado HD



Avril Lavigne - Too much to ask - Legendado HD
Avril Lavigne - Too much to ask - Legendado



t's the first time I ever felt this lonely

I wish someone could cure this pain

Its funny when you think its gonna work out

Till you chose weed over me, you're so lame

I thought you were cool until the point

up until the point you didn't call me

When you said you would

I finally figured out you're all the same

Always coming up with some kind of story



[Chorus]

Everytime I try to make you smile

You're always feeling sorry for yourself

Everytime I try to make you laugh

You can't

You're too tough

You think you're loveless

Is that too much that I'm asking for?



I thought you'd come around when I ignored you

So I thought you'd have the decency to change

But babe, I guess you didn't take that warning

'Cause I'm not about to look at your face again



Can't you see that you lie to yourself

Yo

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos