Get Over It (Rare Alternative Version) Music Video HD(Lyrics)



Get Over It (Rare Alternative Version) Music Video HD(Lyrics)
A video for the alternitave version of get over it (Sk8er Boi B-side) made by jess.

Hope you like it!!!



DISCLAIMER NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS MADE THIS IS COMPLEATLY FAN MADE ALL CREDIT GOES TO AVRIL LAVIGNE AND HER VARIOUS RECORD LABELS



Videos Used:

Dont Tell Me

My Happy Ending

Losing Grip

Nobodys Home



Lyrics:

Slipping down a slide

I did enjoy the ride

Don't know what to decide

You lied to me

You looked me in the eye

It took me by surprise

Now are you gratified

You cried to me



La, la, la, la, la



Don't turn around

Cause you will get punched in the face

Don't make this worse

You've already gone and got me mad

It's too bad I'm not sad

It's casting over

It's just one of those things

You'll have to get over it



When I was feeling down

You'd start to hang around

And the

Share:
| More



Latest Avril Videos